AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force (IAF) has invited applications for 334 IAF Commissioned Officers Posts. Interested candidates can apply for AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2021.
AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 334 IAF Commissioned Officers Vacancies
|Organisation||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||334 IAF Commissioned Officers Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate, BE/ B.Tech|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 177,500/-|
|Age Limit||20 – 26 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Apply Date||30 June 2021|
AFCAT 2 Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Indian Air Force (IAF)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: IAF Commissioned Officers
- Flying Branch: 96 Posts
- Ground Duty (Technical) Flying Branch: 137 Posts
- Ground Duty (Non- Technical): 73 Posts
- NCC Special Entry (Flying): 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and
10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.
- Meteorology Entry (Meteorology): 28 Posts
Total Vacancy: 334
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 177,500/-
- Rs 56,100/- per month to the Flight Cadets during one year of training.
Age Limit : AFCAT Recruitment 2021
- Flying Branch: 20 – 24 Years (Candidate with a commercial pilate licence can apply till the age of 26 years)
- Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical): 20 – 26 Years
AFCAT Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Flying branch
Graduation with aggregate 60% in any discipline with physics and maths in 10+2 level or BE / B Tech degree from a recognized University
- Technical branch (ground duty)B.E/ B-Tech with minimum 60% marks in Section A & B examination of the Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
- Non-technical (Ground duty)Graduation in any discipline with 60% marks and in section A and B examination of aeronautical society India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
Selection Procedure – AFCAT Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
AFCAT 2 2021: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Name Of Exam||Time Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Subjects|
|1. AFCAT 2 2021||2 Hours||100||300||Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Military Aptitude|
|2.EKT( Engineering Knowledge Test)||45 Minutes`||50||150||Technical|
Application Fee – AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021
- Rs. 250/- (No Fee for NCC Special entry)
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 01 June 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 June 2021
How to Apply – AFCAT 2 Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this AFCAT 2 Notification 2021 is Online. Read the AFCAT 2 Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : AFCAT 2 Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.