AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) Mysore has invited applications for 14 Professor and Associate Professor Posts. Interested candidates can apply for AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 08 October 2021.
AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 14 Associate Professor Vacancies
|Organisation||All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) Mysore|
|Post Name||14 Professor and Associate Professor Posts|
|Qualification||Masters Degree / PhD|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Age Limit||Maxm 50 Years|
|Job Location||Mysore, Karnataka|
|Last Date||8th October 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
AIISH Mysore Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) Mysore
Application Mode: Offline
- Professor of Clinical Psychology – 01 Post
- Associate Professor in Clinical Psychology – 01 Post
- Associate Professor in Audiology – 02 Posts
- Associate Professor in Speech Sciences – 02 Posts
- Associate Professor in Language Pathology- 01 Post
- Associate Professor in Speech Pathology- 01 Post
- Associate Professor in Speech Pathology/ Language Pathology- 01 Post
- Associate Professor in Speech Pathology/ Language Pathology/ Audiology- 01 Post
- Associate Professor in Electronics and Accounsitcs – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor in Speech Pathology – 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Clinical Psychology – 01 Post
Total Vacancy: 14
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 177500 PM
Age Limit : AIISH Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 50 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 53 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 55 Years
AIISH Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Professor of Clinical Psychology – M.A./ M.Sc in Clinical Psychology with 55 % and Ph.D in the discipline mentioned above or its equivalent. M. Phil in Clinical Psychology or its equivalent. 10 Years of teaching/ Research experience after Ph.D Successfully guided doctoral students or high academic record.
- Associate Professor in Clinical Psychology – Masters degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55 %marks and a Ph.D Degree in the concerned discipline. A minimum of 5 years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University or College or Accredited Research institution/ industry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publication as book and/or research/policy papers.
Selection Procedure – AIISH Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100
- SC/ ST: Rs. 40
- PWD: No Fee
Job Location : Mysore, Karnataka
Important Dates : AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 08 October 2021
How to Apply – AIISH Mysore Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of AIISH Mysore Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : AIISH Mysore Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Check Notification|