Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Specialist Officer Job Vacancies. The Bank organization invites online application from eligible candidates having B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, CA qualifications. These 43 Specialist Officer Posts are in Bank of Maharashtra, Pune, Maharashtra.
The job applications for Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 19 Aug 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Bank of Maharashtra
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 5 Aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 19 Aug 2019
- Law Officers, Scale-II
- Security Officers, Scale-II
- Fire Officer, Scale-II
- Information System (IS) Auditors, Scale – III
Job Location : Across India
Who can Apply: All Indians
Pay-Scale – Maharashtra Bank SO Recruitment 2019
|Scale||Scale of Pay|
|Scale-II||₹ 31705 – 45950|
|Scale – III||₹ 42020 – 51490|
Age Limit – Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2019
|Name of Post||Age Limit as on 30 Jun 2019.|
|Law Officers/ Information System (IS) Auditors||25- 35 years|
|Security Officers/ Fire Officer||25- 40 years|
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
Qualification – Bank of Maharashtra SO Vacancy 2019
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Information System (IS) Auditors, Scale – III||B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science / IT / MCA / MCS / M.Sc. (Electronics / Comp.Science) with Minimum 55% marks in Aggregate. OR Chartered Accountant (CA) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.|
|Law Officers, Scale-II||i) Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years. For SC/ST and PWD candidates, minimum required marks shall be 50% in Bachelor’s Degree in Law in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
ii) At least five years’ experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer.
|Security Officers, Scale-II||i) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University.
ii) The candidate should have put in minimum 5 years of service in the Armed Forces / Paramilitary Forces as a Commissioned Officer OR equivalent in the rank of Captain.
|Fire Officer, Scale-II||i) Graduate with either BE (Fire) from NFSC OR Grade 1 from India / UK OR Station Officers Course from NFSC OR Sub Officer Course from NFSC OR Graduate BE (Fire) from University Grants Commission (UGC) affiliated Universities.
ii) 3 years experience is required in case the candidate has done Station Officers Course from NFSC.
ii) 5 years experience is required in case the candidate has done the Sub Officer Course from NFSC.
Selection Procedure – Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – Bank of Maharashtra SO Jobs 2019
- GEN/OBC : Rs.708
- SC/ST/Ex-S : Rs.118
How to Apply – Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2019
- Eligible candidates may apply online at Bank of Maharashtra’s website (direct link is given below) from 05 Aug 2019 to 19 Aug 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/Current-Openings.asp
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
After applying online applicants need to s