BESCOM Jobs 2019 for 400 Apprentice Posts: Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka has invites applications for 164 Project Engineer, Law Officer & Other Posts.B.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, 12th, Post Graduate can apply for this recruitment.Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 31 Aug 2019.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd. (BESCOM)
Post Name: Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 400
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates – BESCOM Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 9 Aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 31 Aug 2019
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Age Limit: As per rules
Qualification – BESCOM Jobs 2019
- B.E/B-tech or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Information Science, Civil Engineering and Instrumentation Technology.
Selection Procedure – BESCOM Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Interview.
• Preference will be given to Electrical & Electronics Candidates both for Graduates and Diploma holders.
• The candidates should have knowledge of Kannada reading and writing.
• Preference will be given for Karnataka candidates.
• Candidates should be physically fit.
Pay-Scale – BESCOM Recruitment 2019
- Rs.7000- permonth for Graduate Engineers and
- Rs.5000- per month for Diploma holders.
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
How to Apply – BESCOM 2019
- Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to O/o. The Deputy General Manager (Ele.,), HRD Center, BESCOM, Crescent Towers, Crescent Road, Near Mallige Nursing home, Race Course, Bangalore-560001 on or before 31 Aug 2019, along with Certificates
Xerox copies of the following:-
1) SSLC Marks card attested by Gazetted Officer.
2) PUC Marks card attested by Gazetted Officer.
3) 7th & 8th-semester Marks card (Degree holders) and 5th & 6th-semester Marks card (Diploma holders) attested by Gazetted Officer.
4) Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer.
5) Cast Certificate in case of SC and ST Candidate attested by Gazetted Officer.
6) Conduct Certificate attested by Gazetted Officer/VVIP.
7) Recent 3 copies of passport size photos.
8) Self Addressed envelope (4” X9”) with Rs.10/- Postal stamp.
- Advt. Details & Application Form : Click Here