Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of GDS Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having 10th qualification. These 1063 GDS Posts are in Bihar Postal Circle, Bihar.
The job applications for Bihar Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 04 Sep 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Bihar Postal Circle
Application Mode: Online
Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Vacancy: 1063
Posts Details – Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
|Community||No of Posts|
Who Can Apply : Bihar Candidates Only
Experience : Experience Not Required
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 05 Aug 2019.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
Qualification – Bihar Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak
(i) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English
(ii) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
(iii) Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute
Selection Procedure – Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
- Selection will be based on marks obtained in Matriculation (Merit List)
Pay-Scale – Rs.10,000 -12,000 (For 4 Hours Duty)
Application Fee – Bihar Postal Circle Jobs 2019
- Gen /OBC : Rs. 100 /-
- SC/ ST/PH/All Female : Nil
Job Location : Bihar
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 Aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 04 Sept 2019
How to Apply – Bihar Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak
Eligible candidates may apply online at Bihar Postal Circle’s website (direct link is given below) from 05 Aug 2019 to 04 Sep 2019.
- Stage 1. Registration Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain the unique registration number
- Stage 2. Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male need to make the fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
- Stage 3. Apply Online Step 1. Fill Application. Step 2. Upload documents. Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take the print out. Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.