BMC Recruitment 2021: Bundelkhand Medical College (BMC), Sagar has invited applications for 98 Staff Nurse Posts. Interested candidates can apply for BMC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 09 June 2021.
BMC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 98 Staff Nurse Vacancies
|Organisation||Bundelkhand Medical College (BMC), Sagar|
|Post Name||98 Staff Nurse Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Diploma in GNM, B.Sc. Nursing|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 Years|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Apply Date||09 June 2021|
BMC Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Bundelkhand Medical College (BMC), Sagar
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Staff Nurse
Total Vacancy: 98
Salary: Rs. 28700/-
BMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Category wise Details
Age Limit : BMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 43 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 45 Years
BMC Staff Nurse Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Class 12th Exam Passed with PCB and Diploma in GNM or B.Sc. Nursing from recognized University/ Institute and Registered with Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council.
Selection Procedure – BMC Staff Nurse Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee – BMC Recruitment 2021
- Not Specified
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates : BMC Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 May 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 June 2021
How to Apply – BMC Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this BMC Notification 2021 is Online. Read the BMC Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : BMC Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.