BMRCL Train Operator Recruitment 2022: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has invited applications for 50 Train Operator/ Station Controller Posts for EX-military personnel. Interested candidates can apply for BMRCL Train Operator Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 10 Jan 2022.
BMRCL Train Operator Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 50 Train Operator Vacancies
|Organisation||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)|
|Post Name||50 Train Operator/ Station Controller Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 33040 – 63490 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 45 Years|
|Last Date||10th Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BMRCL Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Power Systems / Industrial Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification or Equivalent Qualification in Class – I trade issued by Armed Forces.
- Note: Only EX-military personnel can Apply.
Selection Procedure – BMRCL Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – BMRCL Train Operator Recruitment 2022
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Karnataka
Important Dates : BMRCL Train Operator Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 10 Jan 2022
How to Apply – BMRCL Train Operator Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this BMRCL Train Operator Notification 2022 is Online. Read the BMRCL Train Operator Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : BMRCL Train Operator Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.