BOI Recruitment 2021: Bank of India (BOI Kolkata) has invited applications for 06 Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant & Watchman Posts @bankofindia.co.in. Interested candidates can apply for BOI Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 22 March 2021.
BOI Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Bank of India (BOI)
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Faculty – 1 Post
- Office Assistant – 2 Posts
- Attendant – 1 Post
- Watchman – 1 Post
- Faculty – Rs. 20000/-
- OfficeAssistant -Rs. 15000/-
- Attendant-Rs. 8000/-
- Watchman- Rs. 5000/-
Application Fee – BOI Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fees
Age Limit : BOI Kolkata Recruitment 2021
- Faculty – 25 to 65 years
- Office Assistant – 18 to 45 years
- Attendant -18 to 65 years
- Watchman – 18 to 65 years
BOI Kolkata Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Faculty – Candidate must be graduate passed from a recognized university; diploma in vocational courses is preferable.
- Office Assistant – Candidate must be 10th passed.
- Attendant – Candidate must be graduate from a recognized university; knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification.
- Watchman – Candidate must be 8th passed.
Selection Procedure – BOI Kolkata Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Job Location : Kolkata, West Bengal
Important Dates : Bank of India Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 March 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 22 March 2021
How to Apply – BOI Jobs 2021
- Interested & Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Kolkata Zonal Office, Agriculture Finance & Financial Inclusion Department, 6th Floor, 5, B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata-700001 latest by 22 March 2021.