Organization: Border Roads Organisation (BRO)
Application Mode: Online
Job Location : Across India
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Posts Details – BRO GREF Jobs 2019
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason)||215|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (M/WTR)||05|
Pay-Scale: Rs.5200-20200 Plus Grade Pay ₹2800 / 1900 / 1800
Job Location : Across India
Age Limit – BRO Recruitment 2019
- 18-25 Years for Multi Skilled Workers.
- 18-27 Years for all Other Posts
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
Qualification – BRO Jobs 2019
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Draughtsman||(1) 10 + 2 with Science Subjects; and
(2) having two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship
|Hindi Typist||(1) 10+2 from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
(2) Typing speed 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer (30 words per minute correspond to 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 Key depressions for each word).
|Supervisor Stores||1) Degree from a recognized University or equivalent; and
(2) Possessing a certificate in Material Management or Inventory Control or Stores Keeping.
|Radio Mech.||Radio Mechanic Certificate from Industrial Training Institute with two years experience as Radio Mechanic.|
|Lab Asst||Laboratory Assistant Certificate issued by Industrial Training Institute or a recognized Institute with one year experience as Laboratory Assistant.|
|Welder||(1) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
(2) Possessing Welder (Electrical & Gas) Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or equivalent;
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Mason)||(1) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
(2) Possessing a certificate of Building construction/ Bricks Mason from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training.
|Multi-Skilled Worker (M/WTR)||(1) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent.
(2) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
(3) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
(4) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
Selection Procedure – BRO GREF Vacancy 2019
- Selection will be based on Physical Efficiency Test, Practical / Trade Test, Written Exam.
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : Rs.50
- SC/ST/PWD : Nil
Important Dates :
- Notification Date: 03 Aug 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 02 Sep 2019
How to Apply – BRO Vacancy 2019
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates those in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim Ladakh Division of the State Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Subdivision of Chamba District of the State Himachal Pradesh , the Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, along with copies of all relevant docents & certificates.
Important Links – BRO GREF Recruitment 2019