Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: Central Bank of India has invited applications for 214Specialist Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 30 Dec 2021.
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 214Specialist Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Central Bank of India|
|Post Name||214Specialist Officer Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma / Graduation / PG Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 36000 – 1,00,350 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 50 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||24th – 30th Dec 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central Bank of India SO Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Central Bank of India
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Specialist Officer
Total Vacancy: 214
Salary: Rs. 36000 – 1,00,350 /-
Age Limit : Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 50 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 53 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 55 Years
Central Bank of India Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Economist – The candidate should have a PhD in any one of the subjects: Economics/ Banking/ Commerce/ Economic Policy/ Public Policy. Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Commercial bank or any other PSUs.
- Income Tax Officer – Chartered Accountant (preferably passed in 1 attempt). Minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience (as of 30.09.2021) in the field of Direct Taxation -Supervisor in any Financial Institution/PSU Bank/Private sector banks/Big four CA firm/ category 1 Chartered Accountant firm prescribed for Bank audit as per RBI guidelines.
- Information Technology – Masters or Bachelors degree in Engineering disciplines like Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Master in Computer Application recognized by the Government of India or its Regulatory bodies, or Full-time Master or Bachelor degree in Data Analytics/AI & ML/Digital/Internet Technologies from a reputed/recognized University/ Institute. Certification/ Diploma/ Degree in any area related to Digitization like Digital Transformation, Digital Product Management etc. OR Certification in Data Analytics/AI & ML/Digital/Internet Technologies from a reputed/ recognised University/ Institute. Minimum 10-12 years experience in a similar role in designing and launching digital products/platforms in BSFI Sector or Fintech companies Proven track record of implementing digital transformation projects/Digital Marketing. Experience in Managing and Leading Digital Team.
- Data Scientist – Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Econometrics/ Mathematics/ Finance/ Economics/ Computer Science or B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT from Indian University/ Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/ AICTE. Minimum 8-10 Years of relevant post qualification experience in the area of Data Analytics/ Data Science/ Data Statistics/ Data Mining in commercial Bank/ financial companies/financial services organizations/IT services companies with the financial domain.
- Credit Officer (Scale 3) – CA /CFA /ACMA/, OR MBA(Finance) completed the full-time regular course. Additional qualification preferably: JAIIB & CAIIB. CA/CFA/ACMA – 3 years & above (Post Qualification Experience) of PSBs, FIs, Credit Rating Agencies & NBFCs (AUM Rs.10000 crore) in Corporate Credit Appraisal/Assessment. For MBA(Finance) – 4 years & above (Post Qualification Experience) of PSBs, FIs, Credit Rating Agencies & NBFCs (AUM Rs.10000 crore) in Corporate Credit Appraisal / Assessment.
- Data Engineer – Post Graduate Degree (or equivalent Diploma) in Statistics/ Econometrics/ Mathematics/ Finance/ Economics/ Computer Science or B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Indian University/ Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/ AICTE. Minimum 5 Years of relevant post qualification experience in the area of Data Analytics/ Data Science/ Data Statistics/ Data Mining in commercial Bank/ financial companies/financial services organizations/ IT services companies with financial domain.
- IT Security Analyst – Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/ IT/ECE or MCA /M.Sc. (IT)/ M.Sc. (Computer Science). Certification (Compulsory): CISA /CISSP/CISM/ CRISC/CEH certification. Minimum 6 years of post-basic qualification experience in IT, out of which minimum 3 years in Ethical Hacking /Red Teaming /Threat Hunting / VAPT/ Application Security/ Digital Forensic Analysis.
- IT SOC Analyst – Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA/M.Sc. (IT)/M.Sc. (Computer Science). Certification (Compulsory): CISA /CISSP/CISM/CRISC/CEH certification. Minimum 6 years of post-basic qualification experience in IT, out of which minimum 3 years in SOC operations like Event Analysis, Rule creation, automation, Asset Integration, Incident management, Monitoring and compliance.
- Risk Manager – MBA in Finance or/ & banking or its equivalent/ Post Graduate Diploma in Banking or/ & Finance/ Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance or its equivalent/Post Graduate in Statistics. FRM/CFA/ Diploma in Risk Management/PRM/Advanced Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Statistics, Economics, Applied Maths, Operations Research, Data Science fields) Preferable Certification – Certification in SPSS/ SAS. Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Risk Management/ Credit/ Treasury/ ALM.
- Technical Officer – Degree in Engineering in Civil/ Mechanical/ Production/ Metallurgy/ Textile/ Chemical. 3 Years of experience in TEV study/Project appraisal with Banks/FIs.
- Financial Analyst – The candidate should have passed the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)/ Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWAI) or an MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed institute. 3 years experience as an officer in a Public Sector Bank/ Undertaking in the reputed field.
- Information Technology – 3 years Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology/ Electronics/Electronics and telecommunications/ Electronics and Communications/ Electronics and Instrumentation Or Postgraduate degree in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Government of India /approved by Government registered body or Graduate having passed DOEACC “B” level. 2 years in the IT field.
- Law Officer – The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB). Enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council and 3 years‟ experience of practice at Bar or Judicial service and/or 2 years as a Law Officer in the Legal Deptt. of a Scheduled Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking and candidates should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the Court/Bar council /organization.
- Risk Manager – MBA/Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking / & Finance /Post Graduate in Statistics/Maths/ Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance with an aggregate of at least 60% marks from Indian University/Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/AICTE. FRM/ CFA/ Diploma in Risk Management. Minimum 2 Years of post-qualification experience in Risk Management/Credit/Treasury /ALM.
- Security (Scale II) – Graduate. Medical Category- Shape 1/equivalent (as mentioned in discharge orders/relevant documents). Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in a computer system like MS Office(Word, Excel, PPT etc.) Commissioned Officers of the Rank of Captain or above from Indian Army with minimum 5 years service or equivalent rank from Air Force, Navy and Para Military Forces.
- Security (Scale I) – Graduate. Medical Category- Shape 1/equivalent (as mentioned in discharge orders/relevant documents). Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in a computer system like MS Office(Word, Excel, PPT etc.) Junior Commissioned Officers with minimum 5 years of service as JCO in Indian Army or equivalent rank from Air Force, Navy and Para Military Forces.
Selection Procedure – Central Bank of India Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC: Rs. 850 + GST /-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 175 + GST /-
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 Dec 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Dec 2021
How to Apply – Central Bank of India SO Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Central Bank of India SO Notification 2021 is Online. Read the Central Bank of India SO Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Central Bank of India SO Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.