CGMSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 268 Drug Data Entry Operator Posts: Chhattisgarh Medical Services Corporation (CGMSC) has issued the official notification for the recruitment of Drug Data Entry Operator Posts. A total of 30 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process.Eligible aspirants can apply online through specified format before the closing date.Visit the official website and download the official notification to check all the essential details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, details of posts, important dates, educational qualification etc. However, official notification pdf is also attached below for more information.
Organization: Chhattisgarh Medical Services Corporation (CGMSC)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Posts Name: Drug Data Entry Operator
CGMSC Drug Data Entry Operator Vacancy Details :
|Place||No. of Posts|
|Government Health Organizations||250|
Application Fee: No Application Fee
Age Limit: 21-40 Years.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
Qualification – CGMSC Drug Data Entry Operator Jobs 2019
1. Diploma in pharmacy OR Bachelor in pharmacy
2. DCA/ BCA/ PGDCA.
Selection Procedure – CGMSC Drug Data Entry Operator Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Written exam, Personal Interview & Document Verification.
Job Location : Chhattisgarh
How to Apply – CGMSC Drug Data Entry Operator 2019
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested all relevant document send by E-mail to [email protected] on or before August 20, 2019.
- Go to official website cgmsc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for recruitment of Drug Data Entry Assistants”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Then, send the same through an email to [email protected] before 20th August 2019 to 5.00 pm.
Important Dates – CGMSC Jobs 2019
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 10 Aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Aug 2019