CMDA Recruitment 2022: Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) has invited applications for 30 Assistant Planner and Planning Assistant Grade I Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CMDA Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 03 Jan 2022.
CMDA Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 30 Assistant Planner Vacancies
|Organisation||Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA)|
|Post Name||30 Assistant Planner and Planning Assistant Grade I Posts|
|Qualification||B.E. / B. Arch / Master Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 37700 – 1,19,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 32 Years|
|Last Date||20th Dec 2021 – 3rd Jan 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CMDA Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA)
Application Mode: Online
- Assistant Planner – 15 Posts
- Planning Assistant Grade I – 15 Posts
Total Vacancy: 30
Salary: Rs. 37700 – 1,19,500 /-
Age Limit : CMDA Assistant Planner Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 32 Years
- BC / MBC : 18 – 34 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 37 Years
CMDA Assistant Planner Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||Educational details|
|Assistant Planner||Must possess a Master Degree or an equivalent Diploma in Town and Country Planning or must be an Associate member of the Institute of Town Planners (India). or Must possess B.E. (Civil or Highways) or B. Arch. degree or be an Associate Member of the Institute of Engineers in the Civil branch and must have experience in Town and Country Planning work for not less than 5 years, after acquiring the qualification.|
|Planning Assistant Grade I||Must possess a Master Degree or an equivalent Diploma in Town & Country Planning or must be an Associate Member of the Institute of Town Planners (India); (or) Must possess B.E. (Civil or Highways). or B.Arch. degree or Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (India) in the Civil branch. (or) Must possess Post Licenciate Diploma in Town and Country Planning, awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu, and must have experience in Town and Country Planning work for not less than 2 years. (or) Must possess L.C.E. or D.C.E. or D. Arch. or an equivalent qualification recognized by the State Government and Must have experience in Town and Country Planning work for a period of not less than 4 years.|
Selection Procedure – CMDA Assistant Planner Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – CMDA Recruitment 2022
- BC/ OC/ BCM/ MBC: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250
Job Location : Chennai
Important Dates : CMDA Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Dec 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 03 Jan 2022
How to Apply – CMDA Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this CMDA Notification 2022 is Online. Read the CMDA Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : CMDA Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.