CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2021: The Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI), Kolkata has invited applications for 05 Medical Physicist (Radiotherapy), Deputy Medical Superintendent and Engineer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 18 Sept 2021.
CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 05 Medical Physicist Vacancies
|Organisation||The Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI), Kolkata|
|Post Name||05 Medical Physicist (Radiotherapy), Deputy Medical Superintendent and Engineer Posts|
|Qualification||MD / MS / Bachelor Degree / PG Degree / PG Diploma|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 2,08,700 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Last Date||19th Aug – 18th Sept 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CNCI Kolkata Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: The Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI), Kolkata
Application Mode: Online
|Medical Physicist (Radiotherapy)||03|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||01|
Total Vacancy: 05
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 2,08,700 /-
Age Limit : CNCI Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 43 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 45 Years
CNCI Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Medical Physicist (Radiotherapy) – M.Sc. in Medical Physics or equivalent or M.Sc. in Physics with a PG Diploma/ Degree in Radiological/ Medical Physics from recognized University/ Institution.
- Deputy Medical Superintendent – A recognized medical qualification included in I or II Schedule of Pan II of 3rd Scheduled (other than the licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. Holders of educational Qualifications included in Part-II of the 34th Scheduled should fulfil conditions stipulated in sub section (3) of the Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. MD (Hospital Administration) MHA recognized by Medical Council of India. or MD/ MS in any clinical Speciality with 03 years experience in Hospital Administration in 200 bedded hospital.
- Engineer (Biomedical) – Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering from recognized University or equivalent.
At least 7 years experience in the respective field in Central/ State Government, Central Autonomous Organization. Public Sector Undertaking, Reputed Government/ Autonomous Medical Institute/Hospital (NABH accredited).
Selection Procedure – CNCI Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1000
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500
- PWD: No Fee
Job Location : Kolkata, West Bengal
Important Dates : CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 19 Aug 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 Sept 2021
How to Apply – CNCI Kolkata Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this CNCI Kolkata Notification 2021 is Online. Read the CNCI Kolkata Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : CNCI Kolkata Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.