CRID Drone Pilots Recruitment 2021: Citizen Resource Information Department (CRID) has invited applications for 10 Drone Pilots for RPAS Posts. Interested candidates can apply for CRID Drone Pilots Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 30 Sept 2021.
CRID Drone Pilots Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 10 Drone Pilots Vacancies
|Organisation||Citizen Resource Information Department (CRID)|
|Post Name||10 Drone Pilots for RPAS Posts|
|Qualification||Degree in Aeronautical Engineering|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 PM|
|Age Limit||18 – 45 Years|
|Last Date||26th Aug – 30th Sept 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CRID Drone Pilots Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Citizen Resource Information Department (CRID)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Drone Pilots for RPAS
Total Vacancy: 10
Salary: Rs. 40,000 PM
Application Fee – CRID Drone Pilots Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
CRID Recruitment 2021 Category wise Details
Age Limit : CRID Recruitment 2021
- 18 – 45 Years
CRID Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
Selection Procedure – CRID Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Job Location : Haryana
Important Dates : CRID Drone Pilots Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 26 Aug 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Sept 2021
How to Apply – CRID Drone Pilots Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this CRID Drone Pilots Notification 2021 is Online. Read the CRID Drone Pilots Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : CRID Drone Pilots Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.