DDA Recruitment 2023: Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has invited applications for 687 Assistant Section Officer, JE, Patwari and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for DDA Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 19 June 2023.
DDA Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
Employment Type: Delhi Govt Jobs
- Assistant Account Officer – 51 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer – 125 Posts
- Architectural Assistant – 09 Posts
- Legal Assistant – 15 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar – 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 236 Posts
- Surveyor – 13 Posts
- Patwari – 40 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 194 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 687
Age Limit :
- GEN : 18 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 43 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 45 Years
- Rs. 19900 – 151100 PM
- Assistant Account Officer: Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Company Secretary (CS) / ICWA /Master in Financial Control / MBA (Finance), or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution M.Com will not be considered as an equivalent qualification.
- Assistant Section Officer: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University & Computer Proficiency.
- Architectural Assistant: Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Legal Assistant: Possessing a Regular Degree in Law (entitling the incumbent to Registration at Bar and appearing before the Courts) from a recognized University or equivalent and 03 years experience at Bar.
FOR DDA EMPLOYEE Regular Degree in Law (entitling the incumbent to Registration at Bar and appearing before the
Courts) from a recognized University or equivalent and 03 years of regular service in DDA.
- Naib Tehsildar: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 50% marks or above.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
- Surveyor: Diploma OR Two Years National Trade Certificate in Surveying from a recognized Institute or equivalent
and Two years experience in Survey work.
- Patwari: Graduate from any recognized University or the equivalent.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 12th Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply: 20 May 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 19 June 2023
How to Apply – DDA Jobs 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : DDA Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Links: DDA Recruitment 2023
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- DDA JE Official Website : Click Here
- DDA JE Jobs 2023 Notification : Click Here
- DDA JE Online Application Form : Click Here
|Subscribe ||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|