Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2020: Export-Import Bank of India has invited applications for 60 Management Trainee Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 31st December 2020.
Exim Bank Management Trainee Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Management Trainee
Total Vacancy: 60
- During 2 Years Training: Rs.40000
- After Training : 17 Lakh PA
Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 Category wise Details
Exim Bank Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Academic Qualification|
(Corporate Loans & Advances/ Project Trade/ Lines of Credit/ Internal Credit Audit/Risk Management/Compliance/Treasury
|MBA/PGDBA, with specialization in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA).
MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full-time duration, with a specialization in Finance.In the case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
Minimum 60% aggregate marks/ equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post Graduation.
Post Graduates who have completed/ passed their MBA / PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy in Calendar Year 2019 or 2020 ORThe candidates who have appeared or appearing for the MBA/PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2021
|Management Trainee (Law)||Fresh graduate in Law/LLB. Fresh graduates who have completed/passed their graduation in the recent past are eligible to apply.
Minimum 60% aggregate marks in graduation
(International Trade &
Finance/Industry/ Country Risk
Analysis & Economic Research)
|Fresh post-graduates in Economics with specialisation in International Trade and/or Financial Economics and/or Industrial Economics and/or Agriculture Economics.
Minimum 60% aggregate marks separately in both graduation and post-graduation.
|Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or minimum 60% in any Graduation Course & MCA.|
|Post-Graduates in any discipline with diploma/degree in HR/Personnel Management.
Minimum 60% aggregate marks in Post Graduation/ diploma/degree.
Selection Procedure – Exim Bank Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.600
- SC/ ST: Rs.100
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 19 December 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 31 December 2020
How to Apply – Exim Bank Management Trainee Jobs 2020
- Mode of Application for this Exim Bank Management Trainee Notification 2020 is Online.Read the Exim Bank Management Trainee Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Exim Bank Management Trainee Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.