FSI Senior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021: Forest Survey of India (FSI) has invited applications for 10 Senior Technical Assistant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for FSI Senior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 11 November 2021.
FSI Senior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 10 Senior Technical Assistant Vacancies
|Organisation||Forest Survey of India (FSI)|
|Post Name||10 Senior Technical Assistant Posts|
|Qualification||Holding Analogous Posts or With 5 Years Service|
|Salary||Rs. 35400 – 1,12,400 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 56 Years|
|Job Location||Dehradun & Kolkata|
|Last Date||13th Sept – 11th November 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FSI Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Holding analogous posts or With 5 years service in posts on the scale of Rs.425-700/ 800 or equivalent.
- Possessing experience in Forest Inventory.
Selection Procedure – FSI Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Deputation.
Application Fee – FSI Senior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Dehradun & Kolkata
Important Dates : FSI Senior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 13 Sept 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 11 November 2021
How to Apply – FSI Senior Technical Assistant Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this FSI Senior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of FSI Senior Technical Assistant Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : FSI Senior Technical Assistant Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||Director-General, Forest Survey of India, P.O. IPE, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun-248195|