Goa Accounts Department Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Accounts, Government of Goa has invited applications for 112 Accounts Clerk, Lower Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Goa Accounts Department Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 07 June 2021.
Goa Accounts Department Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Directorate of Accounts, Government of Goa
Application Mode: Online
- Accounts Clerk – 43 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 40 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 29 Posts
Total Vacancy: 112
Salary: Rs. 18000 – 81100/-
Application Fee – Goa Accounts Department Recruitment 2021
- No Fee
Age Limit : Goa Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 45 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 48 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 50 Years
Goa Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Accounts Clerk: 12th passed or AICTE approved Diploma Technical Education. 06 months Diploma in Computer Management/ applications.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th passed or AICTE approved Diploma Technical Education. Knowledge of Computer Applications/ Operations with typing speed of 30 wpm.
- Multitasking Staff (MTS): 10th Pass + Knowledge of Konkani.
Selection Procedure – Goa Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Job Location : Goa
Important Dates : Goa Accounts Department Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 May 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 June 2021
How to Apply – Goa Accounts Department Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Goa Accounts Department Notification 2021 is Online. Read the Goa Accounts Department Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Goa Accounts Department Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.