HAL Trainee Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invited applications for 85 Management Trainees (MT) / Design Trainees (DT) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for HAL Trainee Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 02 March 2022.
HAL Trainee Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 85 Management Trainees Vacancies
|Organisation||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Post Name||85 Management Trainees (MT) / Design Trainees (DT) Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree / PG Diploma / Master Degree|
|Selection Procedure||All-India based Online Selection Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 28 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||9th Feb – 2nd March 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
HAL Trainee Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Design Trainee Aeronautical||02|
|Design Trainee Mechanical||15|
|Design Trainee Electronics||21|
|Management Trainee (Technical) Computer Science||04|
|Management Trainee (Technical) Mechanical||04|
|Management Trainee (Technical) Electrical||04|
|Management Trainee (Technical) Electronics||08|
|Management Trainee (Technical) Production||02|
|Management Trainee (IMM) Mechanical, Electrical, Production||05|
|Management Trainee Civil||05|
|Management Trainee HR||05|
|Management Trainee Legal||05|
|Management Trainee Finance||05|
Total Vacancy: 85
Salary: Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000 /-
Age Limit : HAL Recruitment 2022
- General : Maxm 28 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Maxm 31 Years
- SC/ ST : Maxm 33 Years
HAL Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Design Trainee (DT), Management Trainee (MT) Technical and Management Trainee (IMM) – Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering.
- Management Trainee HR – Regular/ Full-time Bachelor Degree with 2 years regular/ full-time PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA/ MSW / MA (3+2 years after 10+2) with specialization in Human Resources / Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Management/ Organizational Development/ Human Resource Development/ Labour Welfare etc., from Institutes/ Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
- Management Trainee Legal – Regular / Full-time Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated course after 10+2) or Regular / Fulltime Bachelor degree with full-time Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3).
- Management Trainee Finance – Regular / Full-time Bachelor Degree (10+2+3) with a pass in final examination of CA / ICWA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Selection Procedure – HAL Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on All-India based Online Selection Test or Interview.
Application Fee – HAL Trainee Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST` PWD: No Fee
Job Location :
Important Dates : HAL Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 Feb 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 March 2022
How to Apply – HAL Trainee Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this HAL Trainee Notification 2022 is Online. Read the HAL Trainee Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : HAL Trainee Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.