HBTU Recruitment 2021: Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTU), Kanpur has invited applications for 73 Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Posts. Interested candidates can apply for HBTU Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 08 October 2021.
HBTU Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 73 Assistant Professor Vacancies
|Organisation||Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTU), Kanpur|
|Post Name||73 Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Posts|
|Qualification||Graduation / Post Graduation / M. Phil / Ph.D. Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 177500 PM|
|Age Limit||Check Notification|
|Job Location||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||8th October 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
HBTU Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTU), Kanpur
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy: 73
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 177500 PM
Age Limit : HBTU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Check Notification
HBTU Assistant Professor Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation/ Post-Graduation/ M. Phil/ Ph.D. Degree from the recognized University.
- Check Notification for complete qualification.
Selection Procedure – HBTU Assistant Professor Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – HBTU Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 2000
- SC/ ST: Rs. 1500
Job Location : Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates : HBTU Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 08 October 2021
How to Apply – HBTU Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this HBTU Notification 2021 is Online. Read the HBTU Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : HBTU Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.