The application process for the Yantrik post has begun by the Indian Coast Guard.The candidates who are interested in the above-mentioned post can visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and apply for the same.
The minimum eligibility to apply for the Yantrik recruitment is a matriculation degree and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). Applicants should ascertain their eligibility before beginning the online application process.
Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019: How To Apply?
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the ‘Opportunities’ tab on the home page.
Step 3: Read the instructions and then proceed.
Step 4: Select the advertisement for Yantrik 01/2020 Batch (Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering).
Step 5: Select the post applied from any one of the following: –
(aa) Yantrik Technical (Mechanical).
(ab) Yantrik Technical (Electrical).
(ac) Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication).
Step 6: Read the instructions and click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
Step 7: Fill the application form. Check the details again and click on the submit button.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Yantrik Diploma Entry 02/2020 Batch||Not Specified||29200/- Level -5|
How to Apply For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for Navik (DB)
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 11 August 2019 to 17 August 2019. The online application process will be starting on 11 August 2019 on the official website.
CLICK HERE to Read Detailed Notification
CLICK HERE for Official Website
- Location: All India
- Organization: Indian Coast Guard
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/11
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/17
- Age (in Year): Candidate’s age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01st February 1998 to 31st January 2002 (both dates inclusive, upper age limit relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates).
- Selection Procedure:
1. The selection process is based on the Written Test and Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and initial Medical Examination.
2. Short-listing criteria for applications will be based on a higher percentage of marks in the diploma.
3. Candidates who qualify written test will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
4. Candidates those who qualify the Physical Fitness Test will be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment centre.
- Examination Centre: Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Noida.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment process.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should complete matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate
- Pay Scale: Rs. 29200/- Level -5
- Name Of Post: Yantrik Diploma Entry 02/2020 Batch
- Number Of Vacancies: Not Specified
- Employment Type: FULL TIME