HP Postal Circle Jobs 2020 Notification: HP Postal Circle GDS has invited applications for 634 Gramin Dak Sewak Posts. Interested candidates can apply for HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 06 November 2020.
HP Postal Circle Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: HP Postal Circle
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sewak
Total Post: 634
Application Mode: Online
HP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Category wise Details
Age Limit : HP Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2020
- General : 18 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 43 Years
- SC/ST : 18 – 45 Years
HP Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be 10th class passed(with Maths).
- Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course
- Knowledge of the local language at least up to 10th Class is required.
Selection Procedure – HP Postal Circle GDS Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Merit ( Marks obtained in 10th Class).
Salary – HP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||12,000 per month||14,500 per month|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||10,000 per month||12,000 per month|
Application Fee – HP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2020
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.100
- SC/ ST and all female/PH : Nil
Job Location : Himachal Pradesh
Who can Apply : HP Candidates Apply
Important Dates : HP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 Oct 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 Nov 2020
How to Apply – HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Application for this HP Postal Circle Notification 2020 is Online.Read the HP Postal Circle Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : HP Postal Circle Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.