Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for 7110 Constables & Sub-Inspector Vacancy:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published notification for the recruitment of 7110 Constables & Sub-Inspector vacancies.Read the article to know Vacancy Details & Do Share this Vacancy with your Friends on Facebook , Whatsapp & other Social Networking Platforms to help them as well as support us.
Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Employment Type: Haryana Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 7110
Job Location: Haryana
Name of the Post:
- Male Constable (General Duty)
- Female Constable (General Duty)
- Male Constable of India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State
- Sub-Inspector (male)
- Sub-Inspector (Female)
- Constable: Applicants who have completed 10+2 and Hindi/Sanskrit up to Metric Standard or higher education or equivalent from a recognized Institute for HSSC Recruitment 2018.
- Sub-Inspector: Applicants who have completed Graduation and Hindi/Sanskrit up to Metric Standard or higher education or equivalent from a recognized Institute for HSSC Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Constable: Rs. 21,700/-
- Sub-inspector: Rs. 35,400/-
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Male and Female Non-residential of Female: Rs. 100/-
- Female of Haryana: Rs. 50/-
- SC/OBC of Haryana State (Male): Rs. 25/-
- SC/OBC of Haryana State (Female): Rs. 13/-
- Male and Female Non-residential of Female: Rs. 150/-
- Female of Haryana: Rs. 75/-
- SC/OBC of Haryana State (Male): Rs. 35/-
- SC/OBC of Haryana State (Female): Rs. 18/-
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.hssc.gov.in HSSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to HSSC careers page at the official website www.hssc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the HSSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of HSSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.06.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.07.2018
- Official Notification: Click Here to Download
- Extended Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply
Recruitment Hub Wishes You All the Best….. ?
Bookmark our website RecruitmenHub.in for further updates by Clicking CTRL+D. If there will be any update on this topic, we will provide it here on this web page. Here we are to update latest Job Recruitment’s as well as all Government Job Notifications and etc.So, Aspirants who are looking for enter into Government organisations here is the good opportunity to know about complete details regarding all latest Govt Notifications from all states directly from this web site can use above link. The Cut off Marks, Result, and Final Merit List related details will be updated by us on this website once the all recruitment boards publish.
Team Recruitment Hub