Heavy Water Board Job Notification: Heavy Water Board has invited applications for 185 Technical Officer & Stipendiary Trainee Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2020.
Organization: Heavy Water Board
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 11 Jan 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 31 Jan 2020
HWB Vacancy Details
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Technical Officer – D|
|Category-I, Stipendiary Trainee|
|Category – II, Stipendiary Trainee|
|Process/ Plant Operator||56|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||1|
Age Limit & Salary:
|Post Name||Salary||Age Limit|
|Technical Officer||Rs.67,700||Max 40 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee, Cat-I||1st Year: 16,000 PM
2nd Year: 18,000 PM
|18 – 24 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee, Cat-II||1st Year: 10,500 PM
2nd Year: 12,500 PM
|18 – 22 Years|
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – HWB Jobs 2020
|Technical Officer||B.E / B-Tech + 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining the requisite qualification.|
|Stipendiary Trainee, Cat-I||Diploma in relevant trade + 60% marks or B.Sc. with Chemistry as Principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Biology as subsidiary.|
|Stipendiary Trainee, Cat-II||12th Science (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths) + 60% marks OR
ITI in relevant trade.
Selection Procedure – HWB Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Skill Test, Level 1 & 2 Test/ Interview.
For Exam Pattern & Syllabus , Do Like Our Video & Share it with your friend.After 1000 Likes We Will Publish Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
Application Fee – HWB Recruitment 2020
- GEN/OBC : Rs.100
- SC/ST/Ex-S/ PWD/ Womens : Nil
Job Location : Mumbai Maharashtra
How to Apply – HWB Vacancy 2020
- Mode of Application for this Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2020 is Online.Read the Heavy Water Board Notification 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.