ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021: Indian Council of Medical Research – National Institute of Malaria Research (ICMR NIMR) has invited applications for 06 Research Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) and Insect Collector Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 05 Aug 2021.
ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 06 MTS Vacancies
|Organisation||Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Malaria Research (ICMR NIMR)|
|Post Name||06 Research Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) and Insect Collector Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / 12th Pass / Graduate / Master Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 15800 – 31000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 30 Years|
|Job Location||Panaji, Goa|
|Last Date||20th July – 5th Aug 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR NIMR Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Malaria Research (ICMR NIMR)
Application Mode: Offline
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||02|
Total Vacancy: 06
- Research Assistant – Rs. 31000
- Insect Collector – Rs. 16000
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs. 15800
Application Fee – ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Age Limit : ICMR NIMR MTS Recruitment 2021
- Research Assistant – 30 Years
- Insect Collector – 25 Years
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 25 Years
ICMR NIMR MTS Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Research Assistant – Graduate in Science/ relevant subjects/ from a recognized University with 03 years work experience from a recognized Institution or Master degree in the relevant subject. Experience in night mosquito collection or entomology work from a scientific Institutes or research organizations. Knowledge of computer application.
- Insect Collector – High School or equivalent with 01 year experience in related field from a Government or recognized Institute or certificate of 01 year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board. Intermediate with science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 02 years experience.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – High School or equivalent.
Selection Procedure – ICMR NIMR MTS Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Job Location : Panaji, Goa
Important Dates : ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 20 July 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 05 Aug 2021
How to Apply – ICMR NIMR Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of ICMR NIMR Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : ICMR NIMR Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||ICMR – National Institute of Malaria Research, Field Unit, Directorate of Health Services Building, Campal, Panaji, Goa – 403001|