ICMR Recruitment 2021: The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – National Institute of Virology (NIV) has invited applications for 53 Project Research Scientist, Project Senior Research Fellow, Project Junior Research Fellow & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for ICMR Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 13 Aug 2021.
ICMR Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 53 Project Technical Support Vacancies
|Organisation||The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – National Institute of Virology (NIV)|
|Post Name||53 Project Research Scientist, Project Senior Research Fellow, Project Junior Research Fellow & Other Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass / Diploma / Graduation / Master Degree / PHD|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 – 70000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 45 Years|
|Last Date||24th July – 13th Aug 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICMR Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – National Institute of Virology (NIV)
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Project Research Scientist-V – 01 Post
- Project Research Scientist-I – 01 Post
- Project Research Scientist-IV – 04 Posts
- Project Senior Research Fellow – 02 Posts
- Project Junior Research Fellow – 04 Posts
- Project Research Associate – 01 Post
- Project Economist Evaluation Specialist – 01 Post
- Project Nursing Support-II – 03 Posts
- Project Technical Support-III – 05 Posts
- Project Technical Support-II – 20 Posts
- Project Technical Support-I – 11 Posts
Total Vacancy: 53
Salary: Rs. 18000 – 70000 /-
Age Limit : ICMR Project Technical Support Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 45 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 48 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 50 Years
ICMR Project Technical Support Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Project Research Scientist-V – Masters Degree in Life science. Specialization required – Microbiology / Biotechnology / Virology. 04 years experience OR 2nd Class M.Sc. in above subjects + Ph.D Degree.
- Project Research Scientist-I – MBBS Degree with 1 year Research / Teaching experience OR MD in Microbiology/ Pathology/ PSM.
- Project Research Scientist-IV – Masters Degree in Life Sciences. Specialization required – Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Virology/ Bioinformatics. Two years experience in related field OR 2nd Class Masters Degree with Ph.D.in relevant subject Desirable
- Project Senior Research Fellow – Post Graduate Degree in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology/ Biophysics/ Microbiology/ Zoology OR M.E./ M.Tech. Degree in related subjects, selected through a process described through any one of the following – National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC, NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE b) National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Departments such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc. Two years research experience.
- Project Research Associate – Ph.D/ MS (Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology) or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MSc/ ME/ M.Tech (Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology) with at least 01 research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- Project Economist Evaluation Specialist – Masters in Health Economics/ Economics/ Public Health/ Community Medicine with specialization in Healthcare Costing, Economic Evaluation. 03 years of experience in the field of health economics OR Ph.D. in Health Economics/ Economics/ Public Health.
- Project Nursing Support-II – B.Sc. Nursing with Experience in Phlebotomy/ Blood Collection. To keep clinical record. Experience in collection of oropharyngeal/ nasal swabs.
- Project Technical Support-III – Graduate in Life Sciences – specialization required in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Virology / Anthropology. 05 years work experience OR Masters Degree in above subjects / Statistics / Biostatistics / Mathematics / Social work Desirable.
- Project Technical Support-II – Graduate in Life Science – Specialization required in Microbiology /
Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Virology. 03 years work experience OR Master’s Degree in the above subject.
- Project Technical Support-I – 12th pass in Science subjects. 02 years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician OR one year DMLT plus one year experience OR two years field/laboratory experience. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
Selection Procedure – ICMR Project Technical Support Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – ICMR Recruitment 2021
- No Fee
Job Location : Pune
Important Dates : ICMR Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 24 July 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 13 Aug 2021
How to Apply – ICMR Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this ICMR Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of ICMR Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : ICMR Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||ICMR National Institute of Virology, 20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, P B No. 11, Pune-411001|