India Post Recruitment 2019 for 10,066 Gramin Dav Sevak (GDS) Posts: India Post has published the recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). A total of 10,066 vacancies are available in Delhi Postal Circle, Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle and Jharkhand Postal Circle.
Organization: India Post
Application Mode: Online
Experience : Experience Not Required
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Vacancy : 10,066
Application Fee :
- Gen /OBC : Rs. 100 /-
- SC/ ST/PH/All Female : Nil
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 06 Jun 2019.
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for Pwd candidates
Qualification of India Post Recruitment 2019 :
- 10th Standard Pass from a recognized school of State/Central government.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (Hindi): The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
Selection Procedure India Post Recruitment 2019:
- Selection will be done on the basis of automatic generated merit list
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA):
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||₹ 12,000||₹ 14,500|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||₹ 10,000||₹ 12,000|
Job Location :
- Assam- 919 Post
- Bihar- 1063 Posts
- Gujarat- 2510 Posts
- Karnataka- 2637 Posts
- Kerala- 2086 Posts
- Punjab- 851 Posts
Who Can Apply : Candidates from same state.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of registration: 04 Aug 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 11 Sept 2019
How To Apply for India Post Recruitment 2019:
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website before 07 Sept 2019.