Indian Navy Jobs 2020 Notification: Indian Navy has invited applications for unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four years degree course under the 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Commencing – JAN 2021.
Indian Navy Vacancy 2020 Details
Organization: Indian Navy
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Job Location : Across India
Post Name: 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Commencing – Jan 2021.
- Education Branch – 05 Posts.
- Executive, Engineering and Electrical Branches – 29 Posts.
Total Vacancy: 34
Salary: Rs. 60,000 + PM
Application Fee – Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021 Vacancy 2020
- No Application Fee
Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021 Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2 Pass with at least 70% aggregate marks inPhysics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply: – Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank published by NTA.
TRAINING: – Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks. Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B.Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B.Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Distribution of cadets amongst Executive, Education, Engineering, Electrical & Electrical Branch (Technical Branch) will be as per the extant policy.
Selection Procedure – Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021 Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on performance in Services Selection Board (SSB) Interview.
Age Limit : Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2021 Recruitment 2020
- Born Between 02 July 2001 to 01 Jan 2004.
Important Dates : Indian Navy Jobs 2020 Notification
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 06 Oct 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 Oct 2020
How to Apply – Indian Navy Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Application for this Indian Navy Notification 2020 is Online.Read the Indian Navy Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Indian Navy Notification 2020
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration- New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.