Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has invited applications for 181 Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer for Executive, Technical and Education Branch Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 05 October 2021.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 181 SSC Officer Vacancies
|Post Name||181 Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer for Executive, Technical and Education Branch Posts|
|Qualification||B.Com / Bachelor Degree / B.Tech / MBA / MCA / Master Degree|
|Selection Procedure||Merit or Interview|
|Age Limit||Check Notification|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21st Sept – 5th October 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Indian Navy
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- General Service [GS(X)] / Hydro Cadre – 45 Posts
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC) – 04 Posts
- Observer – 08 Posts
- Pilot – 15 Posts
- Logistics – 18 Posts
- Education – 18 Posts
- Engineering Branch (General Service) – 27 Posts
- Electrical Branch (General Service) – 34 Posts
- Naval Architect (NA) – 12 Posts
Total Vacancy: 181
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 1,77,500 PM
Age Limit : Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Check Notification
Indian Navy Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- General Service [GS(X)]/ Hydro Cadre – BE/ B.Tech Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC)/ Observer/ Pilot – BE/ B.Tech Degree in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks.
- Logistics – BE/ B.Tech Degree in any discipline with1st Class or MBA with First Class, or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class along with PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class.
- M.Sc. Degree in (Maths/ Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- 1st Class in M.Sc. Degree (Physics/Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- 55% in MA (History) Candidates Having BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical).
- BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering Candidates Having BE/ B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/ IT/ Information Systems).
- Engineering Branch (General Service) – BE/ B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in Aeronautical / Aero Space/ Automobiles/ Control Engg/ Industrial Engineering & Management / Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control / Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation/ Marine/ Mechatronics/ Metallurgy/ Production.
- Electrical Branch (General Service) – BE/ B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics /Electronics & Communication/ Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC)/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Tele Communication/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Power Engineering /Power Electronics.
- Naval Architect (NA) – BE / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks in Aeronautical/ Aero Space/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation /Marine Engineering/ Metallurgy/ Naval Architecture /Ocean Engineering/ Ship Technology/ Ship Building/ Ship Design.
Selection Procedure – Indian Navy Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Merit or Interview.
Application Fee – Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- Not Specified
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Sept 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 October 2021
How to Apply – Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Indian Navy SSC Officer Notification 2021 is Online. Read the Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Indian Navy SSC Officer Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.