Jaipur Recruitment 2021: Jaipur District, Medical Department has invited applications for 2205 Covid Health Consultant (CHC) and Covid Health Assistant (CHA) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Jaipur Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 28 May 2021.
Jaipur Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 2205 CHC & CHA Vacancies
|Organisation||Jaipur District, Medical Department|
|Post Name||2205 Covid Health Consultant (CHC) and Covid Health Assistant (CHA) Posts|
|Qualification||MBBS, GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing|
|Salary||Rs. 7900 – 39300/-|
|Age Limit||18 – 45 Years|
|Job Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Apply Date||28 May 2021|
Jaipur Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Jaipur District, Medical Department
Application Mode: Online
- Covid Health Consultant – 95 Posts
- Covid Health Assistant – 2110 Posts
Total Vacancy: 2205
- Covid Health Consultant – Rs. 39300/-
- Covid Health Assistant – Rs. 7900/-
Age Limit : Jaipur Covid Health Assistant Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 45 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 48 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 50 Years
Jaipur Covid Health Assistant Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Covid Health Consultant – MBBS and Registered with RMC.
- Covid Health Assistant – B.SC. Nursing/ GNM and Registered with RMC.
Selection Procedure – Jaipur Covid Health Assistant Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – Jaipur Recruitment 2021
- Not Specified
Job Location : Jaipur, Rajasthan
Important Dates : Jaipur Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 28 May 2021
How to Apply – Jaipur Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Jaipur Notification 2021 is Online. Read the Jaipur Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Jaipur Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.