JKNHM Recruitment 2019 to fill in 222 vacant positions. Walk in for 222 Medical Officer Posts will be conducted on 04 & 06 Jul 2019. These vacancies are in National Health Mission, Jammu & Kashmir (JK-NRHM), Jammu & Kashmir on Contract Basis.
Eligible candidates having MBBS qualification can attend the walk-in-interview for JKNHM Jobs 2019. We have also mentioned the recruitment details such as qualifications, interview venue, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, official notification pdf is also attached below for more information.
Organization: National Health Mission, Jammu & Kashmir (JK-NRHM)
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancy : 222
Posts Name: Medical Officer
|District||Full Time||Part Time|
|Kashmir & Ladakh Division|
a) ₹ 30,000 per month for rural areas plus incentives as per the criteria laid down for difficult areas;
b) ₹ 28,000 per month for full-time Medical Officer under NUHM in Urban areas; and
c) ₹ 15,000 per month for a Part-time Medical Officer under NUHM.
Age Limit: Max- 65 years
- MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
ligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested photocopies of the documents mentioned below and original documents for verification.
- Date of Birth Certificate;
- Permanent Residence Certificate;
- Degree of requisite Qualification;
- Marks sheet of all years/ one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the years of the required qualification for the post applied for;
- Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India/ J&K State Medical Council.
The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue & date:-
|Venue for Jammu Division||State Health Society, National Health Mission at Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Near Sainik School, Kandoli Nagrota, Jammu – 181221|
|Venue for Kashmir Division||Office of National Health Mission at “A Block” Ground Floor, Old Secretariat, Srinagar. Pin: 190001|
|Walk-in Date for Jammu Division||04 Jul 2019|
|Walk-in Date for Kashmir Division||06 Jul 2019|
- Advt. Details & Application form: Click Here