Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021: High Court of Karnataka has invited applications for 21 District Judge Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 09 Dec 2021.
Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 21 District Judge Vacancies
|Organisation||High Court of Karnataka|
|Post Name||21 District Judge Posts|
|Qualification||Degree in Law|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 51550 – 63070 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 45 Years|
|Last Date||9th Dec 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Karnataka High Court Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Must be holder of a Degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India.
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or in a Subordinate Court on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than 7 years as on such date.
Selection Procedure – Karnataka High Court Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021
Preliminary Exam Fee
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250
Mains Exam Fee
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000
- SC/ ST: Rs. 750
Job Location : Karnataka
Important Dates : Karnataka High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 09 Dec 2021
How to Apply – Karnataka High Court District Judge Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Karnataka High Court District Judge Notification 2021 is Online. Read the Karnataka High Court District Judge Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Karnataka High Court District Judge Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.