Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated SSK and KSC Hospital invites applications for 27 posts of Nursing Officer, Dark Room Assistant and Other on its official website i.e., http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in. The details of LHMC-KSCH Notification 2019 are available at recruitment.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Offline before the last date of the Notification i.e., 6th April 2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Organization: LHMC- KSC Hospital
Application Mode: Offline
Posts Name :
- Nursing Officer – 14 Posts
- Dietician – 1 Post
- Hemodialysis Technician – 4 Posts
- Occupational Therapist – 1 Post
- X-Ray Technician Group C – 1 Post
- Pharmacist Group C – 1 Post
- Autoclave Assistant, Group C – 1 Post
- Dark Room Assistant Group C – 3 Posts
- Carpenter cum Painter cum Welder, Group C – 1 Post
- Occupational Therapist – Rs. 34800/-
- Nursing Officer – Rs. 37500/-
- Dietician – Rs. 48043/-
- Hemodialysis Technician – Rs. 27285/-
- Other Posts – Rs. 20200/-
Application Fee : No Fee
Age Limit : 21 – 40 Years
|Name of the Post||Qualification and Experience|
|Occupational Therapist||i. Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognised University/ Institution or equivalent.
ii. One Year’s experience in Occupational Therapy.
|X-Ray Technician||i. Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
ii Diploma (Two Years Course) in Radiology with one year experience.
iii Diploma certificate (one year Course) two years experience.
|Pharmacist||i. 10+2 with Science Subject
ii. Two years Diploma in Pharmacy and
iii. Registration with State Pharmacy Council
|Autoclave Assistant||i. Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
ii. Industrial Training Institute Trade Certificate in Electrical.
|Dark Room Assistant||i. Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
ii. Diploma/ Certificate in Radiography from a recognised Institution.
|Carpenter-cum-Painter- cum-Welder||i. Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
ii. ITI Trade Certificate in Carpentry, Painting & Welding work.
iii. Two years of experience in the Trade of Carpentry-cum-Painting.
|Staff Nurse, Group-B||A (I) B.Sc(Hons) in Nursing from a recognised University or Institute.
A regular course in B.Sc Nursing from a recognised University or Institute.
(II) Registered as a Nurse or nurse and midwife with State Nursing Council.
B (I) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from recognised Board or Council.
(II) Registered as a nurse and midwife with State Nursing Council.
|Dietician, Group-B||i) Master’ Degree in Food & Nutrition OR Home Science of Home Economics or Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics from a recognized University or Institute.
Master’s Degree in Food Science & Nutrition Food & Nutrition Dietetics or Dietetics and Food Service Management from a recognized University or Institute.
ii) B.Sc Food & Nutrition or Food Science & Nutrition or Home Science or Home Economics or Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics and Foodservice Management from a recognized University or Institute.
iii) Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized University or Institute.
|Hemodialysis Technician, Group-C||Bachelor Degree in Dialysis Technology from a recognized University / Board.
Two Years Diploma in Dialysis Technology (Regular study) from a recognized Institute/ Board with atleast six-month experience as a Dialysis Technician from a reputed Medical Institution/ Hospital after completion of Diploma.
- Selection will be based on Written Examination and Interview.
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 Mar 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 6 Apr 2019
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates Are Requested to download the Application form from the Official website http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in and attach all the required documents then send to the address mentioned below. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of ……….”
- Address: Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, Bangla Sahib Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Important Links :
- Official Website : Click Here
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here
- Corrigendum : Click Here