Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Job Notification: Lok Sabha has invited applications for 40 Secretariat Assistant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 01 April 2020.
Organization: Lok Sabha
Application Mode: Online
Official Site: loksabha.nic.in
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 Mar 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission:01 Apr 2020
Who can Apply : All Indian Cadidates
Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Secretariat Assistant|
Qualification – Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Jobs 2020
- Minimum qualification of Graduation, a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute and working knowledge of basic computer operation viz. MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point.
- (a) analogous posts; and
- (b) possessing 02 (two) years experience in performing duties which are of Clerical/Data Entry in nature
Selection Procedure – Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on performance in the Interview.
Application Fee – Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2020
- No Application Fee
Job Location : New Delhi
How to Apply – Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Vacancy 2020
- Mode of Application for this Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 is Offline.Read the Lok Sabha Notification 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
- Join Job Alert Group : Click Here
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Jobs 2020 Notification & Application Form : Click Here
- Address to send Application Form:
Ms.Swati Parwal, Deputy Secretary (E), Administration Branch-I, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No.615, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110 001