Loksabha Parliamentary Interpreter Job Notification: Loksabha has invited applications for 12 Parliamentary Interpreter Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Loksabha Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 18 Aug 2020.
Organization: Parliament of India, Lok Sabha
Application Mode: Through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can Apply : All India Candidates Apply
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 July 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 18 Aug 2020
Lok Sabha Interpreter Vacancy 2020 Details
- English/Hindi Interpreters
- Regional Language Interpreters
Total Post: 12
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 177500
Application Fee – Lok Sabha Vacancy 2020
- No Application Fee
Lok Sabha Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Laboratory Technician/ Field Extension Officer: Master’s degree in English or any other discipline (with English as a medium* of instruction) with regional language concerned upto Degree Level.
- Desirable(a) Experience in translation or interpretation work(b) Certificate in computer course recognised by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/ NationalInstitute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level in terms of syllabus and duration of course as prescribed by NIELIT.
Selection Procedure – Lok Sabha Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Oration Test / Written Test / Simultaneous Interpretation Test / Personal Interview.
Job Location : Delhi
How to Apply – Lok Sabha Interpreter Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Application for this Lok Sabha Interpreter Notification 2020 is Online.Read the Lok Sabha Interpreter Vacancy 2020 for complete details before apply.If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment,then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below.Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.