Madras High Court Law Officer Recruitment 2021: Government of Tamil Nadu has invited applications for 202 advocate General, State Government Pleader, Government Pleader, Special Government Pleader, Additional Government Pleader and Government Advocate (Civil Side/ Criminal Side/ Taxes) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Madras High Court Law Officer Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 29 July 2021.
Madras High Court Law Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 202 Law Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||202 Law Officer Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree + Experience|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Age Limit||Maxm 60 Years|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||14th – 29th July 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras High Court Law Officer Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Government of Tamil Nadu
Application Mode: Offline
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
|Name Of Posts||Number Of Posts|
|Additional advocate General||09|
|State Government Pleader||01|
|Special Government Pleader||33|
|Additional Government Pleader||55|
|Government Advocate (Civil Side)||71|
|Government Advocate (Criminal Side)||29|
|Government Advocate (Taxes)||03|
Total Vacancy: 202
Salary: Check Notification
Application Fee – Madras High Court Law Officer Recruitment 2021
- No Fee
Age Limit : Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 60 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 63 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 65 Years
Madras High Court Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized University registered with a bar council under the advocates Act, 1961 with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure – Madras High Court Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Important Dates : Madras High Court Law Officer Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 14 July 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 29 July 2021
How to Apply – Madras High Court Law Officer Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Madras High Court Law Officer Recruitment 2021 is Offline. Kindly read the official notification of Madras High Court Law Officer Notification 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply with the “Important Links” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Madras High Court Law Officer Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Search & Download Official Notification & Application Form.
- Now, Read the Official Notification & After Reading, fill-up the Application Form.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
|Address To Send Application Form||The Secretary to Government, Public Department, Secretariat, Chennai – 600009|