Meghalaya PWD Roads Recruitment 2021: Public Works Department (Roads), Meghalaya has invited applications for 51 Junior Engineer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Meghalaya PWD Roads Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 21 May 2021.
Meghalaya PWD Roads Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Public Works Department (Roads), Meghalaya
Application Mode: Offline (Walk – in – Interview)
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 45 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 06 Posts
Total Vacancy: 51
Salary: Rs. 67700 – 2,08,700/-
Application Fee – Meghalaya PWD Roads Recruitment 2021
- No Fee
Age Limit : Meghalaya PWD Roads JE Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 27 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 30 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 32 Years
Meghalaya PWD Roads JE Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineer – Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering.
Selection Procedure – Meghalaya PWD Roads JE Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Job Location : Meghalaya
Important Dates : Meghalaya PWD Roads Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Offline Form Submission: 03 May 2021
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 21 May 2021
How to Apply – Meghalaya PWD Roads Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Meghalaya PWD Roads Notification 2021 is Offline. Read the Meghalaya PWD Roads Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Meghalaya PWD Roads Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Candidates are required to bring their applications along with photocopies of all the testimonials (self-attested) at the time of the interview.
- Application in Standard Form along with photocopies of all testimonials (Self attested) may be submitted on the date of the Walk-in-interview.
- Candidate are also requested to bring their original certificates, Birth certificates, SC/ ST, Mark Sheets and other related academic certificates along with one copy of recent passport size photo.
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held from 03 May to 21 May 2021 from 10:00 am to 05:00 pm in the “Conference Hall of the PWD (R&B) Shillong”.