MHA Recruitment 2023: Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has invited applications for 32 Surveyor, Consultant and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MHA Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 31 Jan 2023.
MHA Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply: Started
- Last Date to Apply: 31 Jan 2023
Total No. of Vacancies: 32
- Law Officer – 01 Post
- Chief Supervisor/ Consultant – 05 Posts
- Supervisor/ Consultant – 06 Posts
- Surveyor – 20 Posts
Age Limit :
- GEN : Max 62 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Max 65 Years
- SC/ ST : Max 67 Years
- Law Officer : Rs. 35000 PM
- Chief Supervisor/ Consultant : Rs. 60000 PM
- Supervisor/ Consultant : Rs. 40000 PM
- Surveyor : Rs. 25000 PM
- Law Officer – Retired Government Officer. Degree in Law with 3 Years of experience.
- Chief Supervisor/ Consultant – Retired Government Officer.
- Supervisor/ Consultant – Retired Government Servant.
- Surveyor – Retired State Government Servants with Land Revenue & Finance background.
Selection Procedure :
Application Fee :
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai
How to Apply – MHA Jobs 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Offline through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : MHA Notification 2023
- Mode of Application for this recruitment is Offline.
- Eligible & Interested candidates needs to send the application form along with relevant documents (as mentioned in official notification) to the address given below before last Date.
- Address to Send Application Form: To the Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI), Delhi Head Office, First Floor, East Wing, Shivaji Stadium, Connaught Palace, New Delhi-10001.
Important Links: MHA Recruitment 2023
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- MHA Surveyor Official Website : Click Here
- MHA Surveyor Jobs 2023 Notification & Offline Application Form : Click Here
|Subscribe ||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|