MOEF Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change has invited applications for 15 Non-Official experts for Governing Body, Executive Committee, and the Monitoring Group Posts. Interested candidates can apply for MOEF Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 30 Sept 2021.
MOEF Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 15 Assistant Accountant Vacancies
|Organisation||Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change|
|Post Name||15 Non-Official experts for Governing Body, Executive Committee, and the Monitoring Group Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree + 10 Years of Experience|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 47600 – 151100 PM|
|Age Limit||Check Notification|
|Last Date||30th Sept 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MOEF Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
Application Mode: Online
|Field of Expert for Member||Vacancies|
|Forest Economy Development||01|
|Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System||01|
Total Vacancy: 15
Salary: Rs. 47600 – 151100 PM
Age Limit : Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Recruitment 2021
- Check Notification
Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The non-official members shall be residents of India holding a Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or equivalent in related fields having work experience of 10 years in the related fields in Central Government, State Government, Non-government Organization, recognized Research Institutes or University.
- The non-official member shall not be an employee of the government.
- The Non-Official expert member nominated for the Executive Body should not be from the Central Government..
Selection Procedure – Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Notification 2021
- Selection will be based in accordance with Rule 15 and 16 of the Compensatory Afforestation Fund (CAF) Rules, 2018.
Application Fee – MOEF Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee
Job Location : Delhi
Important Dates : MOEF Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 30 Sept 2021
How to Apply – MOEF Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this MOEF Notification 2021 is Online. Read the MOEF Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : MOEF Notification 2021
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for MOEF Recruitment 2021 online by visiting their official website & send, hard/print copy of ONLINE application, along with self attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualification, experience, etc. to The Chief Executive Officer, National Authority, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Aliganj, Jor Bagh Road, New Delhi – 110 066, without fail. Also send the scanned copy of the application and all other supporting documents to [email protected] or before 30 Sept 2021 (UTR Number of online Payment must be filled in Application) Applications not complying with any of the above will be rejected.
|Address To Send Application Form||To the Chief Executive Officer, National Authority, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Aliganj, Jor Bagh Road, New Delhi – 110 066|
|Email ID To Send Application Form||[email protected]|