Nainital Bank Job Notification: Nainital Bank has invited applications for 30 Credit Officer, Marketing Officer & Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 21 July 2020.
Organization: Nainital Bank
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates : Nainital Bank Marketing Officer Notification 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 05 July 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 July 2020
Nainital Bank Marketing Officer Vacancy 2020 Details
Post Details: Nainital Bank Marketing Officer Vacancy 2020
- Chartered Accountants : 3
- Credit Officers : 20
- Risk Officer : 1
- Marketing Officers : 4
- Law Officer : 1
- Planning Officer : 1
Total Post: 40
Salary: Rs. 23700 – 42020 + Allowances
Age Limit : Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020
- 22 – 32 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Nainital Bank Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Chartered Accountants : Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA / FCA) + 2 Years Experience
- Credit Officers : B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA + 2 Years Experience
- Risk Officer : MBA (Finance)/ Master Degree in (Mathematics/ Statistics/ Econometrics)
- Marketing Officers : MBA (Marketing) + 2 Years Experience
- Law Officer : Regular 3/5 years Professional Degree in Law
- Planning Officer : MBA (Finance) or MA (Economics)
Selection Procedure – Nainital Bank Notification 2020
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee – Nainital Bank Vacancy 2020
- All Candidates : Rs.1000
- Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favour of the Nainital Bank Limited payable at Nainital (Uttarakhand)
Job Location : Nainital, Uttarakhand
Who can Apply : Only Chhattisgarh Candidates Apply
How to Apply – Nainital Bank Marketing Officer Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format by Registered/ Speed Post addressed to Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital-263001 (Uttarakhand) on or before 21 Jul 2020, along with mentioned below:
- Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DOB).
- Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets in respect of essential and desirable educational/ professional qualifications acquired.
- Appropriate document(s) in support of essential as well as desirable and post professional qualification experience.