NIMI Consultant Recruitment 2021: National Instructional Media Institute (NIMI) has invited applications for 318 Consultant and Junior Consultant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NIMI Consultant Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2021.
NIMI Consultant Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 318 Consultant Vacancies
|Organisation||National Instructional Media Institute (NIMI)|
|Post Name||318 Consultant and Junior Consultant Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma / Bachelor Degree / B.Tech / BE / Master Degree / PHD|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 35000 – 45000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 40 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17th – 31st July 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NIMI Consultant Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: National Instructional Media Institute (NIMI)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply: All India Candidates
|Junior Vocational Consultants (JCVs)||240|
|Consultants (Technical Support)||48|
|Consultants (IT Support)||30|
Total Vacancy: 318
- Junior Vocational Consultants (JCVs) – Rs. 35000
- Consultants – Rs. 45000
Age Limit : NIMI Recruitment 2021
Junior Vocational Consultants (JCVs) & Consultants (Technical Support)
- General : 18 – 40 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 43 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 45 Years
Consultants (IT Support)
- General : 18 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 33 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 35 Years
NIMI Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Vocational Consultants (JCVs):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field from recognized University or Institute with minimum 01 year of post-qualification experience
- Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the relevant field from recognized Board or Institute with Two years post-qualification experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field from recognized University/Institute or National Trade Certificate (NTC) /National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from National Council of Vocational Education and Training (NCVET previously NCVT) in relevant field with Three year of Post-Qualification experience
- Should possess CITS certificate i.e. National Crafts Instructor Certificate (NCIC) in relevant trades.
- Consultants (Technical Support):
- Engineering Graduate (BE/B.Tech) with at least 5 year of experience in relevant field.
- M.Tech or above with at least 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- Diploma with at least 7 years of experience in relevant field.
- BBA with at least 5-year experience in relevant field.
- MBA with at least 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- Consultants (IT):
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science (CS)/ Information Technology (IT)/ Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) or Equivalent with 5 years of experience or above
- MCA/ M.Sc/ DOEACC (‘B’ & ‘C’ Level) with specialization in computers or equivalent with 5 years of experience or above
- M.Sc./ M.Phil/ Ph.D in Mathematics/Physics/ Statistics/ Operation Research/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics with specialization in computers or equivalent with 5 years of experience or above
- Diploma/ BCA/ B.SC in IT/ computer science with 7 years of experience or above
Selection Procedure – NIMI Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Application Fee – NIMI Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Stamp Fee: Rs. 100
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates : NIMI Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 July 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 31 July 2021
How to Apply – NIMI Consultant Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this NIMI Consultant Notification 2021 is Online. Read the NIMI Consultant Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NIMI Consultant Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.