NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT) has invited applications for 55 Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Librarian, Medical Officer, Hindi Officer, Superintendent, Junior Hindi Translator, Technical Assistant/ SAS Assistant/ Junior Engineer & Senior Assistant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 02 July 2021.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 55 Non Teaching Staff Vacancies
|Organisation||National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT)|
|Post Name||55 Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Librarian, Medical Officer, Hindi Officer, Superintendent, Junior Hindi Translator, Technical Assistant/ SAS Assistant/ Junior Engineer & Senior Assistant Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree, Master’s degree, MBBS, B.E. / B.Tech, MCA|
|Salary||Rs. 67700 – 2,09,200/-|
|Age Limit||18 – 35 Years|
|Apply Date||02 July 2021|
NIT Silchar Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT)
Application Mode: Online
- Registrar – 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 01 Post
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Medical Officer – 01 Post
- Hindi Officer – 01 Post
- Superintendent – 07 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant / SAS Assistant / Junior Engineer – 37 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 04 Posts
Total Vacancy: 55
Salary: Rs. 67700 – 2,09,200/-
Age Limit : NIT Silchar Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 35 Years (Check Notification)
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 38 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 40 Years
NIT Silchar Non Teaching Staff Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Registrar & Deputy Registrar – Master’s degree in any discipline with 15 & 9 Year Experience.
- Assistant Registrar – Master’s degree in any discipline.
- Librarian – Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation + 10 Year Experience.
- Medical Officer – MBBS Degree or equivalent and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
- Hindi Officer – Master’s degree in Hindi with English or vice versa + 3 Year Experience.
- Superintendent – Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in any discipline.
- Junior Hindi Translator – Master’s degree in Hindi with English or vice versa.
- Technical Assistant / SAS Assistant / Junior Engineer –
B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in relevant subject. OR
Diploma in Engineering in relevant Field with excellent academic OR
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science.
- Senior Assistant – 12th with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w p m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet. Proficiency in other computer skills, stenography skills.
Selection Procedure – NIT Silchar Non Teaching Staff Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee – NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021
- Not Specified.
Job Location : Assam
Important Dates : NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 20 May 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 02 July 2021
How to Apply – NIT Silchar Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this NIT Silchar Notification 2021 is Online. Read the NIT Silchar Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NIT Silchar Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.