NLC Recruitment 2023: NLC India Limited has invited applications for 103 Assistant Accountant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NLC Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 01 June 2023.
NLC Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: NLC India Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
- Male Nursing Assistant – 36 Posts
- Female Nursing Assistant – 22 Posts
- Maternity Assistant – 05 Posts
- Panchakarma (Ayurveda) Assistant – 04 Posts
- Radiographer – 03 Posts
- Lab Technician – 04 Posts
- Dialysis Technician – 02 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 02 Posts
- Emergency Care Technician – 05 Posts
- Nurse – 20 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 103
Age Limit :
- GEN : Max 55 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Max 58 Years
- SC/ ST : Max 60 Years
- Male Nursing Assistant: Rs. 25000 PM
- Female Nursing Assistant: Rs. 25000 PM
- Maternity Assistant: Rs. 25000 PM
- Panchakarma (Ayurveda) Assistant: Rs. 25000 PM
- Radiographer: Rs. 34000 PM
- Lab Technician: Rs. 34000 PM
- Dialysis Technician: Rs. 34000 PM
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 36000 PM
- Emergency Care Technician: Rs. 34000 PM
- Nurse: Rs. 36000 PM
- Male Nursing Assistant – 12th Pass with science subjects and 1 Year Paramedical Certificate Course in Nursing Assistant/ Multipurpose Hospital Worker.
- Female Nursing Assistant – 12th Pass with science subjects and 1 Year Paramedical Certificate Course in Nursing Assistant/ Multipurpose Hospital Worker.
- Maternity Assistant – 12th Pass and Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Training of 2 years duration/ DGNM – Diploma in General Nursing.
- Panchakarma (Ayurveda) Assistant – Pancha Karma Therapy Course of duration 1 Year/2 Years/Diploma in Nursing Therapy (DNT) /Diploma in Pancha Karma Therapy.
- Radiographer – B.Sc in Radiology & Imaging Science Technology/ Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology/ Radiology & Imaging Technology/ Medical Technology (Radio Diagnosis & Imaging)/ Medical Technology (Radiology & Imaging)/Bachelor of Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology/ B.Sc in Radiography/B.Sc in Medical Technology in Radiography.
- Lab Technician – B.Sc MLT.
- Dialysis Technician – B.Sc Degree in Dialysis Technology/ Renal Dialysis Technology/ Dialysis Therapy/ B.Voc (Renal Dialysis Technology).
- Physiotherapist – Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)/ Master of Physiotherapy (MPT).
- Emergency Care Technician – B.Sc degree in Emergency Care Technology/ Emergency Medicine Technology/ Accident & Emergency Care Technology/ Critical Care Technology.
- Nurse – B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing and DGNM.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS: Rs. 486
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/Ex-SM: Rs. 236
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply: 12 May 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 01 June 2023
How to Apply – NLC Jobs 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : NLC Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Links: NLC Recruitment 2023
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- NLC Nursing Assistant Official Website : Click Here
- NLC Nursing Assistant Jobs 2023 Notification : Click Here
- NLC Nursing Assistant Online Application Form : Click Here
|Subscribe ||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|