NRL Recruitment 2021: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has invited applications for 66 Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for NRL Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 13 August 2021.
NRL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 66 Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies
|Organisation||Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)|
|Post Name||66 Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer Posts|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree / PG Degree|
|Selection Procedure||CBT or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 40000 – 1,60,000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 32 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||24th July – 13th August 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NRL Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
Application Mode: Online
Who can Apply: All India Candidates
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical) – 10 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 08 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation) – 11 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – 20 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 06 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Computer Science) – 05 Posts
- Assistant Officer – 03 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 02 Posts
Total Vacancy: 66
Salary: Rs. 40000 – 1,60,000 /-
Age Limit : NRL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2021
- General : Maxm 32 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 35 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 37 Years
NRL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – 1st class degree in the relevant discipline ( 4 year full time) from a
recognized University / Institute, approved by AICTE / UGC having minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- Assistant Officer – 02 years full time Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (M.Com) from a recognized University / Institute approved by UGC with a minimum 60% marks.
- Assistant Accounts Officer – CA (Intermediate) pass. Bachelor Degree in any subject from a recognized University / Institute approved by UGC with a minimum of 60% marks. 03 years post qualifying degree experience.
Selection Procedure – NRL Graduate Engineer Trainee Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on CBT or Interview.
Application Fee – NRL Recruitment 2021
- GEN/ OBC NCL/ EWS: Rs.500
- SC/ ST/ PWD : No Fee
Job Location : Assam
Important Dates : NRL Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 24 July 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 August 2021
How to Apply – NRL Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this NRL Notification 2021 is Online. Read the NRL Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : NRL Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.