OPSC Recruitment 2019 for 128 Post Graduate Teacher Posts: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invites applications for 128 Post Graduate Teacher Posts.M.Sc, B.Ed, Post Graduate Candidates can apply for this recruitment.Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 21 September 2019.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 22 Aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 Sept 2019
Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Total Vacancy: 128
OPSC Vacancy Details
|Subject||No. of Post|
Age Limit: 21-32 years on the 1st day of January, 2019
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
Qualification – OPSC Jobs 2019
- A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate; Or must have possessed two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Application is a desirable qualification subject to production of certificate in suppo1t of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution.
Selection Procedure – OPSC Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Written examination and Viva Voce test.
Application Fee – OPSC Recruitment 2019
- GEN/OBC : Rs.500
- SC/ST/PWD : Nil
Job Location : Odisha
How to Apply – OPSC 2019
- Eligible candidates may apply online for OPSC at OPSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 22 Aug 2019 to 21 Sep 2019.
Important Links – OPSC Vacancy 2019