OSSC Jobs 2019 for 12 Food Safety Officer Posts: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invites applications for 12 Food Safety Officer Posts on contract basis..Graduate can apply for this recruitment.Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 13 September 2019.We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Organization: Food Department
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Food Safety Officer
Pay-Scale : Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP 4200
Age Limit: 21-32 Years
- 5 Years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women
- 10 Years for PWD
Qualification – OSSC Food Safety Officer Jobs 2019
- Degree in Food Technology/
- Dairy Technology/
- Oil Technology/
- Agricultural Science/
- Veterinary Science/
- Masters Degree in Chemistry/
- Degree in Medicine from a recognized University/ any other equivalent
- Besides the candidate must have adequate knowledge in computer application i.e windows, MS office (Word, Excel & power point), MS Access & Usage of Internet services.
Selection Procedure – OSSC Food Safety Officer Notification 2019
- Selection will be based on Written Examination & Computer Skill Test (CST).
Application Fee – OSSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2019
- GEN/OBC : Rs.100
- SC/ST/PWD : Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode in the Head of Account- “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examiantion Fees”.
Job Location : Odisha
Important Dates :
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 14 Aug 2019
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 Sept 2019
How to Apply – OSSC Food Safety Officer 2019
- Eligible candidates may apply online at OSSC’s website (direct link is given below) from 14 Aug 2019 to 13 Sep 2019.