PHED JE Recruitment 2021: Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), Assam has invited applications for 111 JE (Junior Engineer) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for PHED JE Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 07 Aug 2021.
PHED JE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 111 Junior Engineer Vacancies
|Organisation||Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), Assam|
|Post Name||111 JE (Junior Engineer) Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma (No Experience)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam/ Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 14000 – 60500 + GP|
|Age Limit||Maxm 38 Years|
|Last Date||07 Aug 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
PHED JE Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), Assam
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: JE (Junior Engineer)
Total Vacancy: 111
Salary: Rs. 14000 – 60500 + GP
Age Limit : PHED Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 38 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 41 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 43 Years
PHED Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from an recognised University by AICTE.
- The candidate must be permanent resident of Assam.
Selection Procedure – PHED Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Exam/ Interview.
Application Fee – PHED JE Recruitment 2021
- No Fee
Job Location : Assam
Important Dates : PHED JE Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Updated Soon
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: Updated Soon
How to Apply – PHED JE Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this PHED JE Notification 2021 is Online. Read the PHED JE Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : PHED JE Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.