Sainik School Kalikiri Recruitment 2021: Sainik School Kalikiri has invited applications for 18 TGT (Social Science), TGT (Mathematics), Lower Division Work (LDC), General Employee (MTS) Regular & General Employee (MTS) Contractual Posts. Interested candidates can apply for Sainik School Kalikiri Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 07 August 2021.
Sainik School Kalikiri Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 18 MTS Vacancies
|Organisation||Sainik School Kalikiri|
|Post Name||18 TGT, LDC and MTS Posts|
|Qualification||10th Pass / Graduation/B.Ed/ CTET|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Practical Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 – 1,42,400 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 50 Years|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||17th July – 7th August 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Sainik School Kalikiri Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Sainik School Kalikiri
Application Mode: Online
|Name Of Posts||Vacancy|
|TGT (Social Science)||01|
|Lower Division Work (LDC)||02|
|General Employee (MTS) Regular||06|
|General Employee (MTS) Contractual||08|
Total Vacancy: 18
Salary: Rs. 18000 – 1,42,400 /-
Age Limit : Sainik School Kalikiri MTS Recruitment 2021
- General : 21 – 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 21 – 38 Years
- SC / ST : 21 – 40 Years
Lower Division Work or MTS
- General : 18 – 50 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 18 – 53 Years
- SC / ST : 18 – 55 Years
Sainik School Kalikiri MTS Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- TGT (Social Science) – History with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 1 subject out of Geography/ Economics/ Political Science. OR Geography with at least 50% marks in aggregate with History/ Economics / Political Science. Geography/History should have been studied in all the year of graduation with at least 50% marks. In case of Hons Degree in History, the candidate should have studied Geography/ Economics/ Political Science in first or 2nd year of graduation with at least 50% marks in aggregate at graduation level. B.A. B.Ed. Social Sciences of the Regional Colleges of Education with at least 50% marks. Qualified in CTET/ TET conducted by Central/ State Govt. Teaching experience of 02 years in CBSE affiliated English Medium Schools, preferably residential. Higher qualifications. Achievements in NCC/ Sports/ Extracurricular Activities, etc. Preference will be given if Geography is read in graduation as main subject.
- TGT (Mathematics) – Graduation with Mathematics with at least 50% in aggregate with any two subjects out of Physics/ Chemistry/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Statistics. The Candidate must have studied Maths in all the years of graduation. In case of Hons Degree in Maths, the candidate should have studied Maths in all the years of graduation with at least 50% marks in aggregate and any of the two subjects indicated in point with at least 50% marks in graduation. BA (Hons) in Maths and B.Sc., (Hons) in any subject other than Maths are not eligible for the post of TGT (Maths). B.Ed. / B.Sc. Ed. of the Regional College of Education with at least 50% marks. Teaching experience of 02 years in CBSE affiliated English Medium Schools, preferably residential.
- Lower Division Work (LDC) – Matriculation with Typing speed of at least 40 wpm in English or Typing Test (Hindi & Regional Language both) using Online Tools. Proficiency in Computer MS Word, Latest version of Windows, Power Point, MS Excel.
- General Employee (MTS) Regular & General Employee (MTS) Contractual – Matriculation (Pass in SSC or ITI or equivalent ). Working knowledge / experience in any of the following – Gardening, sports field layout and its preparation, carrying out office duties, peon / messenger, usage of kitchen equipment, horse groomer, haircutting, dhobi work, mason work, cooking (multi cuisine), security / watchman, Safaiwala, waiters, plumbing work, Driving (having valid heavy motor vehicle license), cleaning and housekeeping.
Selection Procedure – Sainik School Kalikiri MTS Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Practical Test or Interview.
Application Fee – Sainik School Kalikiri Recruitment 2021
- General / OBC: Rs. 500
- SC / ST: Rs. 250
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates : Sainik School Kalikiri Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 17 July 2021
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 07 August 2021
How to Apply – Sainik School Kalikiri Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this Sainik School Kalikiri Notification 2021 is Online. Read the Sainik School Kalikiri Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : Sainik School Kalikiri Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.