SBI Retired Officer Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for 868 Business Correspondent Facilitator Posts. Interested candidates can apply for SBI Retired Officer Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2023.
SBI Retired Officer Vacancy 2023 Details
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Who can Apply : All Indian Candidates Apply
Post Name: Business Correspondent Facilitator
Total No. of Vacancies: 868
Circle wise Details
Age Limit :
- Maximum 60 Years
Application Fee :
- No Application Fee
- Rs. 40000 PM
- The retired officers of SBI, e-ABs & Other PSBs.
- Should have sufficient work experience and overall professional competence in the relevant area.
Selection Procedure :
Job Location : Across India
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply: 10 March 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 31 March 2023
How to Apply – SBI Retired Officer Jobs 2023
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply Online through their official website given below.
Steps to Apply : SBI Retired Officer Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Links: SBI Retired Officer Recruitment 2023
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
- SBI Official Website : Click Here
- SBI Jobs 2023 Notification : Click Here
- SBI Online Application Form : Click Here
|Subscribe ||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|