SPSC Fisheries Block Officer Recruitment 2021: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has invited applications for 11 Fisheries Block Officer Posts. Interested candidates can apply for SPSC Fisheries Block Officer Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 31 Dec 2021.
SPSC Fisheries Block Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 11 Fisheries Block Officer Vacancies
|Organisation||Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)|
|Post Name||11 Fisheries Block Officer Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Physical Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 177,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 30 Years|
|Last Date||31st Dec 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SPSC Fisheries Block Officer Vacancy 2021 Details
Organization: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Application Mode: Online
Post Name: Fisheries Block Officer
Total Vacancy: 11
Salary: Rs. 56100 – 177,500 /-
Age Limit : SPSC Recruitment 2021
- General : 21 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 21 – 33 Years
- SC / ST : 21 – 35 Years
SPSC Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Degree of B.Sc (Fisheries) from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure – SPSC Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Test or Interview.
Application Fee – SPSC Fisheries Block Officer Recruitment 2021
- For All Candidates: Rs. 150
Job Location : Sikkim
Important Dates : SPSC Fisheries Block Officer Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: Started
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 31 Dec 2021
How to Apply – SPSC Fisheries Block Officer Jobs 2021
- Mode of Application for this SPSC Fisheries Block Officer Notification 2021 is Online. Read the SPSC Fisheries Block Officer Vacancy 2021 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : SPSC Fisheries Block Officer Notification 2021
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.